- Police assisted Lucci’s with contacting owner of license left behind in store. (10:18am)
- Fire Department responded to rollover crash on 93 North, prior to Exit 41. At least one individual was transported to Lahey. State Police handled scene. (12:29pm)
- Fire Department responded to smoke condition and burning odor at Tomahawk Drive residence. Police assisted with evacuating elderly couple. (8:11pm)
- Police advised a group of drivers doing donuts in a Main Street parking lot. (9:37pm)
- Police issued a verbal warning to a driver for failure to remove snow and ice on Middlesex Avenue. (11:28pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.