- A passerby reported a dumpster truck was caught in the power lines on Main Street. Police notified RMLD that some poles were damaged. RMLD responded and was able to free the truck from the cables. (9:37am)
- A Sheridan Road caller reported her dog has gotten stuck under a shed while chasing an animal. Animal Control Officer offered advice. (12:01pm)
- A caller stated he was forced to get off on LRTA bus as a stop that was in front of a snow bank. The caller claimed he fell in the snow bank and was nearly struck by the bus. Dispatch was able to get in contact with LRTA, who will follow up with the caller regarding their complaint. (12:05pm)
- A caller reported he locked himself out of his van in a Woburn Street parking lot. Police rendered services. (3:39pm)
- A caller reported a tow truck lost a vehicle off its back in the area of the 93 ramps on Concord Street. Police were unable to locate. (5:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.