- A vehicle struck a pole on Glen Road. Airbag deployed. Vehicle towed. Verizon notified. (1:08am)
- Police notified DPW to fix manhole cover on Main Street near Country Chef. (6:01am)
- Kyunghee Vezina (51, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unsafe Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Vezina was cited for failure to clear snow for her vehicle. She was obstructed on three sides and hit a snowbank. (6:20am)
- Police and fire responded to a vehicle fire at Cumberland Farms on Main Street. Vehicle towed. Mass Highway notified to deploy sander. (9:56am)
- A plow truck crashed into a fence and damaged a mailbox on Salem Street. (3:41pm)
- 2 kids were throwing snowballs at moving vehicles on Main Street near U-Haul. Police spoke with their parents and sent them on their way. (5:14pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.