- Kenson Pierre (40, Malden) was issued a summons for Marked Lanes Violation, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Speeding. A Shawsheen Avenue caller reported there was a vehicle in his yard that struck a tree. Two poles were also damaged. No one was inside the car. A second Shawsheen Avenue caller reported a man was banging on his door with a head laceration. (2:51am)
- Fire Department transported fall victim with lip laceration to Lahey. (3:14pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash with injury occurred on Concord Street. Operator was given a written warning for texting while driving. (5:05pm)
- Keolis reported an intoxicated male punched a train conductor and took off on foot into MBTA parking lot on Main Street. Police located man in area. Conductor did not wish to pursue charges. (7:21pm)
- Police came across a man in a dumpster behind Market Basket. Man said he was searching for scrap. Police advised him to get permission and sent him on his way. (9:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.