- Police responded to a verbal road rage incident between customers in the RMLD drive-thru on Middlesex Avenue. Parties sent on their way. (9:34am)
- Police issued a citation for failure to stop and failure to stop for school bus with red lights flashing on Main Street. (2:17pm)
- Alanna A. Shebak (25, Wakefield) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended License For OUI. Shebak was involved in a crash at Lowell Street and Main Street. (4:03pm)
- Police ticketed a driver for parking in the fire lane outside of Target. (4:45pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Federal Street and Middlesex Avenue. No injuries. Fire Department responded for evaluation of infant in vehicle. One driver received a citation for marked lanes violation. (8:50pm)
- A missing juvenile was reported from Milestone Group Home on High Street. (9:25pm) Another juvenile was reported missing. Both entered into NCIC and BOLO put out. (10:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.