- Wilmington Police assisted Woburn Police with a wellbeing check on Commerce Way in Woburn. Party was sent to hospital. (1:12pm)
- A caller was upset with having to wait in line on return trip to RMV. Police spoke with caller, who says she understands the rules and will wait in line. She will call the governor’s office to complain. (2:17pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Shawsheen Avenue and Hopkins Street. Both vehicles towed. No injuries noted. (4:18pm)
- Police moved along six vehicles parked in the fire lane in front of Market Basket. (6:03pm)
- Joseph P. Campanello III (39, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License; Motor Vehicle Operator Refusing To Identify Self Or Providing False ID; and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (8:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.