- Police and Fire assisted with a house fire in North Reading. (1:04am)
- Police assisted with paperwork exchange for minor 2-vehicle crash at Starbucks. (9:52am)
- Yassine Elhamdaoui (30, Revere) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and a State Highway Traffic Violation. Elhamdaoui was involved in a 2-vehicle crash near Sonny’s Mobile on the Run on Lowell Street. (10:55am)
- A caller reported a sticky substance around the opening of a mailbox on Jonspin Road and Andover Street. Police checked the mailbox. Handle with a little sticky but nothing suspicious. (1:13pm)
- An employee was just terminated and became verbally aggressive towards staff, threatening to hurt them. Police responded and handed terminated employee a no trespass order. (1:17pm)
- Police advised a group of teenagers not to loiter in the Rite Aid parking lot. (4:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.