WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between November 26, 2020 to December 2, 2020.
Thursday, November 26, 2020
Friday, November 27, 2020
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Gregory J. Hamilton (27, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (12:31am)
Monday, November 30, 2020
- Patrick Dooley (33, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Marked Lanes Violation, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, Leaving Scene Of Property Damage, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, and Malicious Destruction of Property. A caller reported an erratic driver operating on Salem Street, heading towards Tewksbury, with front end of vehicle hanging off. Caller said driver was driving in circles, on the wrong side of the road, and all over the roadway. Vehicle crashed onto lawn at corner of Salem Street and Cunningham Street, but drove away. Police located vehicle in Evergreen Drive parking lot. (6:28pm)
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Christopher Charles Gracefra (38, Billerica) was arrested on a warrant. Gracefra was pulled over for speeding on Shawsheen Avenue. (7:03am)
- Christopher Batista (28, Methuen) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle and Speeding. Batista was pulled over on 93 South going 110 MPH. (10:19pm)
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Cassius Thihaphious Taylor (32, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration, and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (2:41am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.