- A walk-in party reported a wallet and credit cards were stolen out of a truck on November 20 at Ristuccia Arena and fraudulent charges were made. (9:42am)
- Fire Department responded to a stove fire on Marion Street. (2:52pm)
- A caller reported she struck a mailbox on Pouliot Place. Mailbox was knocked off stand. Minimal damage to vehicle. (6:25pm)
- A caller reported that their neighbor on Leonard Lane has 12 individuals in their driveway and they are not social distancing. Police responded and spoke to homeowner. All individuals were wearing masks and socially distant outdoors. All clear. (6:51pm)
- A caller reported a person was walking down the middle of the road on Aldrich Road. Police located the person. Person was heading home to Taft Road and felt traffic was so light that he could walk in middle of road. He agreed to walk on the sidewalk. (10:28pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.