- Police came across parties walking on the North Intermediate field with a flashlight. Three brothers walking their dog. Checked OK. (2:42am)
- A caller reported kids on bikes swerving in front of cars in the Market Basket parking lot. Police spoke with them, sent them on their way, and contacted a parent. (11:22am)
- Police noted a group of kids riding their bikes on the railroad tracks off Bridge Lane. Kids said they were just crossing. Police notified a parent. (12:59pm)
- A caller reported a possibly injured turkey in the wetlands on Mill Road. Caller contacted Wildlife Rescue organization. (4:24pm)
- Police responded to an ongoing dispute between neighbors involving the shining of a a bright light onto one’s property. (5:41pm)
- Sarita De Almedia (42, Billerica) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Failure To Stop/Yield. Almedia was pulled over on Lowell Street. (10:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.