WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between November 19, 2020 to November 25, 2020.
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
Saturday, November 21, 2020
- Joel Pablo Valcin (32, Cambridge) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Marked Lanes Violation. Valcin was pulled over on 93 South, Exit 38. (2:15am)
Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Paulo DeOliveira (44, Everett) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Marked Lanes Violation. DeOliveira was pulled over at Shawsheen Avenue and Aldrich Road. (2:31am)
- Guillermo Rafael Sanchez Jr. (22, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (7:24pm)
, November 23, 2020
- Jason Thompson (44, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License and Possession of a Class E Drug (x2). Thompson pulled into a parking lot on Ballardvale Street after driving erratically. (8:44am)
- Stephen C. Tabladi (40, Burlington) was issued a summons for Larceny Under $1200 By False Pretense. (10:36am)
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- Arlene M. Ahern (35, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Marked Lanes Violation. Ahern was involved in a 3-vehicle crash on Main Street. (12:32pm)
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.