- A caller reported construction nail debris in the road on Woburn Street near Lucci’s. Police responded and moved metal hooks to side of road. Area will get cleaned soon. (8:42am)
- A walk-in party reported vandalism to a vehicle on Ballardvale Street. (9:34am)
- A walk-in party reported a box of bolts fell out of the back of his truck near the Friendship Lodge on Church Street. (9:58am)
- Police received a 911 call. Caller was trying to test his emergency pendant. All clear. (12:01pm)
- Arlene M. Ahern (35, Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Marked Lanes Violation. Ahern was involved in a 3-vehicle crash on Main Street. (12:32pm)
- A caller reported kids ride bikes through The Learning Experience parking lot using vulgar language while school children are playing on playground. (2:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.