- Police issued a written warning to a driver for failing to stop for school bus lights on Salem Street. (7:24am)
- Anonymous caller reported a dog was howling on Deming Way. Animal Control Office responded. Dog was howling along to music. Resident and dog were fine. (8:50am)
- Keolis reported that 15-20 juveniles were playing chicken with the train under the Richmond Street bridge. Police responded and could not locate individuals in question. (3:54pm)
- A resident reported receiving harassing texts from a mutual friend. (7:32pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred at Lowell Street and 93 North ramp. No injuries. Two vehicles towed. One driver cited for unlicensed operation and failure to yield when turning left. (8:17pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.