- Jason Thompson (44, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked License and Possession of a Class E Drug (x2). Thompson pulled into a parking lot on Ballardvale Street after driving erratically. (8:44am)
- A Pinewood Road caller reported a scam call involving bail. (9:05am)
- Stephen C. Tabladi (40, Burlington) was issued a summons for Larceny Under $1200 By False Pretense. (10:36am)
- A caller reported a hit and run at Wilmington House of Pizza. Vehicle took off towards the plaza. Police were unable to locate. Business had video footage of the incident, but quality wasn’t good enough to identify license plate. (1:07pm)
- Police checked on a vehicle in the breakdown lane. Vehicle had run out of gas. Driver was on phone with roadside assistance and made his own arrangements. (10:15pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.