- Police notified DPW that Foley Farm Road street sign is missing. (1:11am)
- A caller reported graffiti sprayed in area of the trails on Butters Row. (9:35am)
- A Royal Street caller reported back windshield of vehicle was smashed this morning. (3:09pm)
- A car struck a light post and knocked it over at Yentile Farm Recreational Facility (3:40pm)
- John W. Dausch (54, Marlborough) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. (9:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.