- Police provided escorts for the ballots on Election Day. (5:37am)
- Paul J. Giardina, Jr. (62, Wakefield) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense) and Speeding. Giardina was pulled over on Salem Street. (12:26pm)
- A Lowell Street caller reported video surveillance of people walking through their yard and left behind what appeared to be a lead pipe. (2:12pm)
- A car struck a deer on 93 South, near Exit 38. Airbag deployed. State Police handled scene. Fire Department responded. (6:32pm)
- Police checked in on the ballot box at Town Hall. (8:33pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.