- An RMV employee reported a disturbance with a customer. Customer was told he could not renew license on site and customer began asking lots of questions and filming employees. Police responded and advised customer he could not block access to RMV, sidewalk or parking lot to others. (10:36am)
- North Reading Police reported a possible domestic issue at the North Reading line on Concord Street heading into Wilmington. Hispanic man reportedly got out of passenger side, struck female driver, and put his hands around her neck. He then got back into vehicle. Police were unable to locate vehicle. (3:30pm)
- A Crescent Street caller reported his vehicle was spraypainted overnight. (3:42pm)
- A caller reported 2 kids on bikes are purposely riding in front of moving vehicles as they drive by in the Forest Street and Swain Road area. Kids were gone by the time police arrived. (6:13pm)
- Police received an anonymous tip of a domestic dispute on Avalaon Drive. Tipster says there’s a lot of screaming and yelling. Police responded. Situation checked OK. Wife said husband was playing video games and that could have been the cause for concern. (8:00pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.