- A car struck a pole on Salem Street. No injuries. Verizon notified. (11:19am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Ballardvale Street and Route 125. State Police handled scene. Fire Department transported one occupant. (12:36pm)
- Joel D. Herrera-Acosta (26, Lowell) was arrested for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, and Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation. (6:15pm)
- A caller reported both tires were blown out on her vehicle due to road construction on Hathaway Road. Police logged the incident and advised caller to contact Town Hall. (8:15pm)
- A car struck a pole on Adams Street. Vehicle towed. All occupants picked up by parents. Police issued a citation for a seatbelt violation. (9:40pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.