- Jennifer Ann Blanchette (39, Belmont) was arrested for Shoplifting By Asportation; Possession Of A Class E Drug; and a Warrant. A CVS employee reported a shoplifter just left the store and got into an Uber. (12:02am)
- Jenzel Joel Centeno (26, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. Centeno was pulled over on West Street. (5:47am)
- Timothy Paul Roy (57, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle and Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. Roy was pulled over on Hopkins Street. (6:27am)
- Police responded to a motor vehicle lockout on Butters Row. Vehicle owner was able to use puppy left inside vehicle to help unlock it. (9:58am)
- Police found missing briefcase on Route 125 and reunited it with owner. (11:29am)
- Caller reported a vehicle with a large ‘Blue Lives Matter’ sign has been parked in 2-hour parking since last night. Police left a note on the vehicle for the owner. (3:33pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.