- Rene A. Aparicio-Lopez (28, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration, Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (2:13am)
- Police received a report from a woman who said she was shoved inside St. Thomas Church by a man in a dark hoodie. Police responded. (8:09am)
- Julio C. Alicea (18, Lowell) was issued a summons for No Or Expired Inspection Sticker and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (9:35am)
- A caller reported he drove by the Veterans Agents’ Building and saw what appeared to be an older male in a prison style jumpsuit walk around the building. Police confirmed prisoners from Middlesex Sheriff’s Office were painting. (9:55am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout in the RMV parking lot. (2:07pm)
- Man drove his 4-wheeler into a light pole on Ashwood Avenue. RMLD notified. (4:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.