- Angelo Person (41, Lawrence) was arrested for Pedestrian Violation; Fugitive For Justice On Court Warrant; and Intimidating A Witness, Juror, Police or Court Official. Salem Street homeowner reported an unoccupied vehicle in his driveway. Vehicle appeared to have been involved in an accident. (8:38am)
- Police notified State Highway regarding fresh graffiti on ‘Enter Here’ sign on 93 North Exit 40 ramp. (10:52am)
- An Eleanor Drive caller reported a coyote walked down her driveway and into the woods. Caller concern coyote appeared to have mange and a swollen eye. (10:55am)
- A caller found a bag of marijuana and some lighters at Yentile. Police retrieved. (10:56am)
- Police and Fire responded to a motor vehicle fire on Lowell Street. (4:42pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.