WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between October 15, 2020 to October 21, 2020.
Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Andrew Murphy Noviello (23, Raynham) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Stop/Yield. (6:27am)
Friday, October 16, 2020
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Angelo Person (41, Lawrence) was arrested for Pedestrian Violation; Fugitive For Justice On Court Warrant; and Intimidating A Witness, Juror, Police or Court Official. Salem Street homeowner reported an unoccupied vehicle in his driveway. Vehicle appeared to have been involved in an accident. (8:38am)
Monday, October 19, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Anthony D. Nguyen (24, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Or Suspended Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; License Not In Possession; and Speeding. (7:13am)
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Rene A. Aparicio-Lopez (28, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration, Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (2:13am)
- Julio C. Alicea (18, Lowell) was issued a summons for No Or Expired Inspection Sticker and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (9:35am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.