- Steven Daniel MacDonald (28, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. Police responded after a caller reported a suspicious male on a bike outside Lucci’s plaza. (1:41am)
- Valquer Clegier Estevan (49, Gainesville, FL) was issued a summons for Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violation, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration. (3:47am)
- A Lake Street caller reported a neighbor keeps putting trash in her trash bin. She will follow with neighbor and if the behavior continues, she’ll contact the police again. (7:00am)
- A caller reported a car driving over 60 MPH on Carter Lane. (9:10am)
- An off-duty officer called stating he had been rear-ended by another vehicle at Glen Road and Faulkner Avenue. Driver issued summons for Uninsured Vehicle, Unregistered Vehicle, and Failure To Report Address Change To The RMV. (3:04pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.