- Holden J. Babson (36, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Speeding. Babson was pulled over between Exit 40 & 41 on 93 North. (1:47am)
- During a check of Town Hall, a group of juveniles ran from the scene. Police were unable to locate. No damage to the building. (2:35am)
- Michael Paiva (26, Chelsea) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Suspended License. Police responded to a vehicle on fire on Fordham Road. (3:32am)
- A walk-in party found a debit card at McDonald’s and brought it to the station. (11:54am)
- A caller reported a spigot in the Wildwood Cemetery is broken and spraying water everywhere. Police notified Water Department. (3:53pm)
- A Barbara Avenue caller reported he observed a dark Honda Passport with juveniles dumping political signs into the roadway outside of his residence. He took the signs in. Caller posted on social media regarding any lost/stolen signs that he may have them in his possession and to reach out. (10:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.