WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between October 1, 2020 to October 7, 2020.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Friday, October 2, 2020
Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Strider Laliberte (42, Everett) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License (Subsequent Offense) and Lights Violation. (10:29pm)
Sunday, October 4, 2020
- David J. Palumbo (46, Newton) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Possessing Open Container Of Alcohol In Motor Vehicle; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; Failure To Stop/Yield; and Marked Lanes Violation. (8:50pm)
Monday, October 5, 2020
- Pamela M. Khalife (56, Billerica) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration. (1:27am)
- Lindsey M. Mallon (38, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Leaving Scene Of Personal Injury. A caller reported a hit and run near CVS on Main Street. Their vehicle got rear-ended and person who struck her took off heading south on Main Street. Caller taken to Winchester Hospital. (5:51pm)
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Reynaldo A. Gonzalez (24, Dunkirk, NY) was arrested on a warrant from Tennessee (Fugitive From Justice) and Possession Of Large Capacity Or Feeding Device x2. Police came across Gonzalez during a check of a vehicle in the parking lot at Shriners Auditorium. (1:53am)
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.