- Joseph Sodergren (57, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding. (5:06am)
- Police removed a deceased goose on Woburn Street. (8:06am)
- Tenant-landlord dispute at Pouliot Place. Caller said when he went out for a walk, the landlord changed the locks. Landlord said tenant hasn’t been paying his rent. (10:52am)
- A caller reported two kids on bikes swerved at her car as she was pulling into McDonald’s and swore at her. Police located juveniles at Cumberland Farms and advised them to be more careful when riding their bikes. (6:03pm)
- Anonymous caller reported suspicious van with tinted windows parked in dirt path off Grove Avenue for most of the day. Police responded. Operator was a private investigator. He was advised to check in with the Police ahead of time. (7:10pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.