- A vehicle crashed and wound off off the road at Main Street and Eames Street. No injuries. Vehicle towed. (12:39am)
- Sean Mills (47, Brockton) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (4:07am)
- Vehicle rear-ended by driver possibly having a medical episode at Middlesex Avenue and Federal Street. Driver transported to Winchester Hospital. Vehicle towed. (9:33am)
- Missing juvenile from Milestone Group Home entered into NCIC. (10:23am)
- A Woburn Street caller reported her mailbox is missing and may have been stolen. Another Woburn Street mailbox was noted missing. (5:17pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.