WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between September 17, 2020 to September 23, 2020.
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Marlon R. Perez Mendez (24, Lynn) issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulation. (11:35am)
Friday, September 18, 2020
Saturday, September 19, 2020
- Nivaldo Desouza (57, Malden) was arrested on a warrant. (1:15am)
- Jennifer J. Chavez-Hernandez (24, Chelsea) was arrested for Receiving Stolen Property Valued At Under $1,200 (x4); Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; Possession of a Class A Drug; Possession of a Class B Drug; and Possession of a Class E Drug (x3). (4:38am)
- Christopher A. Perez-Valladares (24, Chelsea) was arrested for Receiving Stolen Property Valued At Under $1,200 (x5); Possession of a Class A Drug; Possession of a Class B Drug; and Possession of a Class E Drug (x3). (4:38am)
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Sean Mills (47, Brockton) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (4:07am)
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.