- Police assisted State Police with report that man was thrown from a moving vehicle during a pursuit on 93 South near Exit 40 ramp. State Police requested EMS. (12:35am)
- Approximately 38 vehicles were entered overnight in Columbia Street, Hanover Street, Sheldon Avenue, Beacon Street, and Allen Park Drive area. Money and items stoeln from some of the vehicles. (4:40am)
- Police came across a man sleeping on a picnic bench near Friendship Lodge. Man checked OK and was enroute to train station to get train to New York. (6:54am)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch in yard on Grove Avenue. (12:54pm)
- Police responded to an armed robbery at Reading Cooperative Bank on Lowell Street. Man had a long barrel handgun, wearing a black helmet, full face shield down with a red white and blue rag underneath, black sweatshirt/jacket, black gloves and sunglasses. Bait money put in with real money. Man drove away on black sports bike, possibly towards 93. State Police reported an armed robbery at People’s United Bank in Lowell earlier, possibly involving the same suspect. (2:56pm)
- Caller reported there were two large tents set up behind the new Amazon facility on Fordham Road with several people not wearing masks. Police told caller to contact Board of Health. (4:22pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.