- Marlon R. Perez Mendez (24, Lynn) issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding In Violation Of Special Regulation. Mendez was pulled over on Lowell Street. (11:35am)
- A walk-in party reported that while trying to register vehicle at RMV, an employee yelled at him and would not complete the transaction or return the paperwork. (12:20pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout in the Lucci’s parking lot. (1:17pm)
- Fire Department responded to smoldering mulch on Main Street. (2:13pm)
- A caller reported two parties on motorized gocarts were racing around the Wilmington Plaza parking lot. Involved parties were part of a group that hang out in the parking lot nightly. They were advised. (9:06pm)
- Police received report of hydrant on Murray Hill Circle shooting water into the air. Water Department notified and responded. (10:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.