- Police received a report that a duck was in the storm drain at Phillips Avenue and Baker Street. Police checked area and found nothing. (8:43am)
- Police received report of a horse and dog running around in area of Minkrun Road and Hopkins Street. Police located pony on Minkrun Road and walked it back home. (9:21am)
- A Woburn Street resident reported vehicles speeding down the roadway in excess of 50 MPH from 5:30am to 6am and 6pm to 8pm. (10:54am)
- A caller reported erratic operators on 93 North. Two motorcycles doing wheelies in breakdown lane and speeding at 100 MPH. Motorcycles got off at Exit 39. Police were unable to locate. (2:18pm)
- Nickerson Avenue resident reported rabid woodchuck. Woodchuck checked OK. (4:10pm)
- A caller reported 2 pitbulls ran into her Marcia Road residence and attacked her dog and her husband. Owner came looking for dogs and retrieved them. Police ordered him to quarantine them. Husband refused medical attention. (10:08pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.