WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between September 10, 2020 to September 16, 2020.
Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Richard J. Kenney (33, Burlington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Number Plate Violation. Kenney was pulled over near the library at Middlesex Avenue. (2:52am)
- Christopher H. Vazquez Matos (23, Lynn) was arrested on two warrants. (9:06am)
Friday, September 11, 2020
Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Wayne Harry Francis (42, Wilmington) was arrested for Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct. Police responded to a man stumbling around in the Sonny’s Mobil on the Run parking lot. Called in by an off-duty officer. Man’s motorcycle was towed. Man refused medical attention from Fire Department. (7:42pm)
Sunday, September 13, 2020
- Cristian Orlando Sorto Guevara (18, Lynn) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Guevara was pulled over on Route 125. (1:22am)
Monday, September 14, 2020
- Joshua V. Buchoon (20, Dracut) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and No Or Expired inspection Sticker. (1:22am)
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Simone Santana-Resende (35, Billerica) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (11:58am)
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.