- Richard J. Kenney (33, Burlington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Number Plate Violation. Kenney was pulled over near the library at Middlesex Avenue. (2:52am)
- Police checked on a vehicle parked in the Dunkin’ drive-thru on Main Street with its hazard lights on. Vehicle was disabled and blocking drive-thru. AAA was already enroute. (5:42am)
- CVS employee reported two parties were in the store that have previously shoplifted. Police responded. Both were issued no trespass orders for CVS. (6:32am)
- Christopher H. Vazquez Matos (23, Lynn) was arrested on two warrants. (9:06am)
- A license plate was reported stolen or missing from a vehicle at Final Finish on Jewel Drive. (10:48am)
- Kirkwood Printing reported their email servers were hacked and requested an officer. (4:28pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.