WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between August 27, 2020 to September 2, 2020.
Thursday, August 27, 2020
- Luiz Gustavo Oliveira De Brida (20, Everett) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Texting While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (8:55am)
Friday, August 28, 2020
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Sunday, August 30, 2020
- Policarpo Lopez (21, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (10:57pm)
Monday, August 31, 2020
- Cameron Matthew Newton (24, Newton) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle; and Speeding. (1:37am)
- John Patrick Mulgrew (23, Belleville, NJ) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. (1:53pm)
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- Mattew J. Calandrello (43, Hopkinton) was issued a summons for Larceny Over $250 From Someone 60+ And/Or Disabled and Improper Use Of Credit Card Over $1200. (11:11am)
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.