- A Pershing Street caller reported trash truck pulled wires from neighbor’s house. Police responded and notified Verizon. (8:15am)
- Luiz Gustavo Oliveira De Brida (20, Everett) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Texting While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (8:55am)
- A walk-in party reported soccer net at Yentile Farm was shredded. Police determined damage was likely from normal wear and tear. Police notified DPW to replace. (10:54am)
- A walk-in party reported she attempted to purchase a puppy online and transferred money before realizing it was a scam. (12:30pm)
- A caller reported losing a wallet with $200 and credit cards inside at TJ Maxx. (4:50pm)
- Manager at New England For Trump store on Main Street stated a patron noticed a male party slow down and throw food out the car window, striking the store. (5:38pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.