WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between August 20, 2020 to August 26, 2020.
Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Elmer A. Garcia Umanzor (32, Everett) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Failure To Yield At Intersection. (2:47pm)
Friday, August 21, 2020
- Kaun Goncalves (22, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Or Suspended Registration and Speeding. (4:32pm)
Saturday, August 22, 2020
Sunday, August 23, 2020
- Alexis Cruz (50, New York) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Marked Lanes Violation. A caller reported a BMW was stopped in the middle of the roadway at Andover Street and Emerald Avenue. Driver appeared disoriented. Caller says man dropped his keys in the roadway and couldn’t find them. Second caller reported man may now be sleeping. Police responded. (5:46pm)
Monday, August 24, 2020
- Bowie M. Harrison (37, Maynard) was issued a summons for Number Plate Violation To Conceal ID; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. Harrison was pulled over on 93 South Exit 38 ramp. (1:52pm)
- Deborah J. Rousseaux (61, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor on Main Street. (6:23pm)
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.