- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at the Post Office. (11:26am)
- A caller reported parties possibly dealing drugs in old Rite Aid parking lot. Multiple cars pulling in and out of lot stopping at their cars. Vehicles were gone by the time police arrived. (1:08pm)
- Michael D. Hayes (32, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Threatening To Commit A Crime, Intimidating A Witness, Stalking, and Violation Of Harassment Prevention Order. (3:39pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash with no injuries occurred at Elia’s Country Store on Middlesex Avenue. No injuries. Both drivers refused medical attention. (5:06pm)
- A caller reported white Mercedes traveling at a high rate of speed down Main Street, passing vehicles in opposite lane of travel. Police pulled over vehicle and gave driver citations for red light violation, marked lanes violation, and speeding. (8:13pm)
- During a check of Town Hall, police noted the bike rack was taken and wedged into the ground near the snack shack to make a makeshift ladder. (11:24pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.