WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between August 13, 2020 to August 19, 2020.
Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Casey A. Spindler-Tamayo (33, Andover) was arrested for Possession Of A Class A Drug. (2:08am)
Friday, August 14, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Emil Kabo Adodoadji (19, Lowell) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (3:25am)
Monday, August 17, 2020
- Michael D. Hayes (32, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Threatening To Commit A Crime, Intimidating A Witness, Stalking, and Violation Of Harassment Prevention Order. (3:39pm)
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Michael D. Hayes (32, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. (5:48pm)
- Olukayode Aladetoyimbo (25, Medford) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield, Motor Vehicle Lights Violation, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (9:32pm)
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- Michael J. Etter (35, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Texting While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (12:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.