- Jessica Rodriguez-Barrios (23, Lynn) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle and Speeding. Rodriguez-Barrios was pulled over on Salem Street. (6:08am)
- A Grove Avenue caller reported people were driving 50 MPH all day down the road. (7:08am)
- A 1-vehicle crash with injury occurred on 93 South after Exit 38. State Police handled scene. Fire Department transported one occupant. (7:59am)
- Animal Control Officer removed deceased goose on Lake Street. (9:32am)
- A caller reported a man came to the baseball fields and took pictures of all the kids. He since left. Police responded to the man’s home. He is an employee of the Town Crier and writing a sports story. (5:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.