- A caller at Amazon Logistics reported a co-worker took his laptop and changed his access passwords without his permission. (1:15am)
- A CVS employee reported a darker skin Hispanic male wearing a Patriots winter hat, face mask and flip flops was putting items into his bag and attempting to leave the store without paying for them. While on phone with police, man put the items back and left the store. Police were unable to locate individual. Cameras show man returning items prior to leaving. He got into a small jeep heading towards Tewksbury. (5:49am)
- James R . Koslowski (70, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration. Vehicle was pulled over on Lowell Street. (9:32am)
- Police issued a ticket for a handicap parking violation at Market Basket. (3:14pm)
- Tara A. Ryan (37, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI (Drugs) and Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle. Ryan was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Ballardvale Street and Avalon Drive. (6:04pm)
- A caller reported vehicles speeding on Chestnut Street. (7:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.