WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between July 23, 2020 and July 29, 2020.
Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Cassandra Lee Miller-Brown was arrested for OUI Drugs, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Caller reported Miller-Brown sideswiped two vehicles on Lowell Street. Another caller reported Miller-Brown ran a vehicle off the road and was stopped across from the Wildwood School. (5:13pm)
Friday, July 24, 2020
Saturday, July 25, 2020
Sunday, July 26, 2020
Monday, July 27, 2020
- Gregory Robert Jackson (25, Homeless) was arrested for Assault & Battery On A Person Over 14. (2:34pm)
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- James R . Koslowski (70, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Or Suspended Registration. Vehicle was pulled over on Lowell Street. (9:32am)
- Tara A. Ryan (37, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI (Drugs) and Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle. Ryan was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Ballardvale Street and Avalon Drive. (6:04pm)
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
- Joseph E. Roux (40, North Billerica) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Roux was involved in a road rage incident at Salem Street and Arlene Avenue. (2:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.