- A manager of a Bay Street company reported an employee was terminated and refuses to leave. Police responded. No threats were made and no trespass order was requested. Ex-employee left peacefully. (9:19am)
- Manager of U-Haul reported a stolen truck just arrived on the back of a tow truck. (12:00pm)
- A Roosevelt Road caller reported finding a fraudulent account his credit report. (2:16pm)
- Post office supervisor reported a letter carrier found glue and fishing device inside mailbox on Lowell Street on two occasions. (2:50pm)
- Cassandra Lee Miller-Brown was arrested for OUI Drugs, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Caller reported Miller-Brown sideswiped two vehicles on Lowell Street. Another caller reported Miller-Brown ran a vehicle off the road and was stopped across from the Wildwood School. (5:13pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.