WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between July 16, 2020 and July 22, 2020.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Friday, July 17, 2020
- Nicolas J. Corby (22, Woburn) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, and Speeding. Police pulled over Corby at Main Street and Cottage Street. (7:47pm)
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Sunday, July 19, 2020
- Steven J. Lowney (49, Dracut) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding. Lowney was pulled over near Abundant Life on Church Street. (1:29am)
Monday, July 20, 2020
- Angelo Fermin (37, Mattapan) was arrested for OUI Liquor. Police responded to a call that there was a vehicle, with a driver who was possibly asleep, in the breakdown lane on 93 North near Exit 40. (4:28am)
- Rafael A. Matos (22, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle In Violation Of License Class, Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration, and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Carlos Almonte (25, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Vehicles were pulled over on Woburn Street. (4:46pm)
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- Le Thi Nguyen (72, Malden) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Speeding. Nguyen was pulled over on Eames Street. (5:57am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.