- Water Department requesting an officer respond to address to advise Canal Street resident of water ban. Anonymous neighbor contacted Water Department to advise that their neighbor is watering daily. Police responded and spoke with resident, who was unaware of the restrictions. Resident will contact Water Department. (11:25am)
- A juvenile left the Milestone Group Home on High Street on foot. Police located juvenile on Middlesex Avenue. Staff member picked up client. (3:08pm)
- A caller reported a group of juveniles were swearing at her outside Sherwin Williams on Main Street. They asked why she was talking photos of them. Police located juveniles, who told a different version of the story. Police spoke again with reporting party who said she was just concerned by their behavior. (3:49pm)
- At approximately 3:25pm, caller stated she went into Post Office and when she came out, her bank bag was missing from her vehicle. (4:14pm)
- Anonymous caller stated he observed a male party filming another customer at the Shell Gas Station. When he noticed, he stopped filming and left the gas station. (8:42pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.