- A concerned parent called the police to report her daughter is over curfew. Police notified daughter at boyfriend’s house. She checks OK and will contact her parents. (1:23am)
- Police assisted with traffic while traffic lights are out due to power outage at Lowell Street and Woburn Street. DPW and Reading Light on scene. (6:21am)
- Caller reported SUV driver threw a bottle that struck his vehicle while traveling on Main Street near Jimmy’s Garage. Caller wanted the incident logged. (11:20am)
- A caller reported a former co-worker is sending concerning messages to her via Facebook Messenger. Police advised her to contact the workplace and explained procedure of getting a harassment prevention order. (1:48pm)
- Police sent vehicles in the High School Student Parking Lot on their ways. (11:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.