- Police came across 4 juveniles on bikes and scooters at the Shawsheen School basketball court and sent them on their way. (1:01am)
- Ryan P. McManus (35, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. McManus was pulled over near the 99 Restaurant on Lowell Street. (1:32am)
- During a check of the beach, police issued a verbal warning for trespassing to some people on the beach. (2:37pm)
- Fire Department responded to very small mulch fire at Yentile Farm Recreational Facility on Cross Street. (3:22pm)
- A caller reported a white Mercedes speeding in excess of 60 MPH on Parker Street and Lowell Street. Police were unable to locate. (4:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.