- A lost brown Michaels Kors purse was reported lost from Town Beach last night. (2:06pm)
- Police was flagged down by a motorist stating that an object was on the highway. Police notified State Police. A plastic pool was retrieved. (3:33pm)
- A Shawsheen Avenue caller reported that someone put a firecracker in her mailbox. No major damage to mailbox, but mail inside was incinerated. (3:47pm)
- A caller looking to file a report regarding new damage to a lawn sign on Beech Street. States that “LGBT” is now written on the sign. (4:37pm)
- Police received reports of fireworks in the area of Eleanor Drive. (8:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.