- Police came across a large box of trash in the roadway at Woburn Street and Serenoa Lane. Police were able to remove most of the items and broken glass from the roadway. Police notified DPW. (1:10am)
- Police responded to a neighbor complaint involving the installation of a fence on Belmont Avenue. Police was able to restore the peace. (8:56am)
- Animal Control Officer removed a deceased fox on Park Street. (11:43am)
- A caller reported a political sign at Burlington Avenue and Beech Street had an expletive written on it. Police notified property owner, who will address the issue. (12:40pm)
- Woburn Police reported a man left a residence in their town intoxicated. Police pulled vehicle over near Grace Chapel. Vehicle went over the double line several times. Police cited driver for marked lanes violation and red light violation. A field sobriety test was performed and driver checked OK. (8:53pm)
- Wilmington Police assisted Tewksbury Police in a search for a 21-year-old man from their town under the influence of narcotics. (11:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.