- State Police responded to motor vehicle crash on 93 North Exit 39 ramp. No injuries. (7:49am)
- A Chase Road caller a truck drove by her house recording her. When she asked the driver what he was doing, he took a picture of her and her neighbor and left the neighborhood told Woburn Street. Police eventually got in touch with driver. Situation checked OK. (3:18pm)
- Police received a complaint of several youths riding motorized scooters in the play area behind Town Hall. Police responded. Parent and several juveniles were riding PowerWheels. They were advised to stay off the field. (4:54pm)
- Police responded to a firework complaint on Lake Street. Police remained in area and only saw fireworks coming from Tewksbury. (8:51pm)
- A caller reported fireworks going off in area of King Street and Broad Street. Fireworks were over by time police arrived. (9:16pm)
- A caller reported fireworks going off on Lincoln Street and Federal Street. Police were unable to locate. (9:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.