- A vehicle struck a pole on Swain Road. Driver cited for impeded operation. No injuries. Vehicle towed. Power line hanging low. RMLD notified. (6:38am)
- A Starbucks manager reported an irate customer was refusing to leave. Customer claimed he was discriminated and left the store. (9:06am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at Xenon Corporation on Upton Drive. (10:31am)
- Animal Control Officer spoke with dog owner after complaints he or she wasn’t picking up after her dog while on walks. (11:38am)
- Police received multiple calls of fireworks in the area of Lake Street. Fireworks were over by the time police arrived. Unable to locate. (9:02pm)
- A caller reported fireworks were being set off on Chestnut Street. Unable to locate. (9:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.